Formed in 1992, AACCM is made up of member companies, all of which manufacture ceramic components from ceramic powders in the United States. The articles of incorporation state the purpose of the Association as “…to expand the market for manufactured ceramic components by enhancing the processes and product quality; and by increasing public and industry education and awareness of ceramic applications.”
Periodic membership meetings are held in convenient locations; committee reports and project updates are typically provided at these meetings.
To inquire about membership, please contact AACCM at (614) 890-4700 or by fax at (614) 899-6109.
Or e-mail us at email@example.com.
To inquire about a specific material selection or application, please contact any of our member companies directly, using the listing on the Members Page.
Manufacturers of technical and advanced ceramic products for heat, corrosion, wear, electrical and electronic applications. Membership is limited to those companies forming such products from raw powders
and taking them to a finished or semi-finished state.
MISSION: To advance the capabilities of the members and the quality of their products, so that they may satisfy the emerging needs of American industry. This will be accomplished by addressing concerns relative to market requirement, raw material supply and fabrication technology.
- Promote the industry to domestic and international markets and government/regulatory bodies
- Establish industry quality standards
- Create awareness of ceramic materials
- Joint participation in ancillary exhibitions
- Collect, analyze, and publish data that is relevant to the membership
- Manufacturing capabilities
- Raw material consumption
- Market information
- Operating statistics
- Enhance capabilities of membership
- Work closely with suppliers
- Support institutional research and development
- Advance manufacturing technologies
- Develop training programs for member employees
AACCM is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of one designee from each member company. AACCM is endorsed by The American Ceramic Society (ACerS).